Friday, April 15, 2011

5 Year Diary

It's funny. I just yesterday started my first little daily journal (or diary, whatev) but was kind of regretting the purchase I made because the lines are just too small and it's just too...I don't know...not diary-like.. Then I stumbled upon Igobykatie's blog post about her 5 year diary she just bought! I immediately wanted one. I can't wait for it to get here! The amount of space it leaves for each day just seems perfect. Plus, what an accomplishment to finish it 5 years from now. I'll be 25! I'm mainly starting a journal because I'm afraid I'll forget important little events that happen in my life and I want to be able to go back to them. Anyways, I'm super excited. You should think about starting one too. It's nice to write stuff down.

Here she is:




Photo credit: Katie Kukulka

2 comments:

Layne Street said...

Eeeeeeeeee! I want it, want it. Pay day is coming up. This is coming home with me. Problem...maybe I'll wait to start writing until the new year? It would drive me crazy to have empty pages.

kelly christine said...

Oooooh, good point. Now I'm worried! lol!

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...