Thursday, April 14, 2011

DIY-Collage Necklace

Definitely doing this asap.

I can't believe I'm up at 5am blogging about a necklace tutorial.. It's weird not being a student anymore or having a normal nine to five.

Anyways...Found this through Pinterest which led me to Flamingo Toes' tutorial on making this adorable collage necklace. I've always wanted some kind of badass charm jewelry. I usually wear the same 2 simple necklaces everyday but I'd definitely go for something like this.. especially knowing I found all of the little charms and made it myself. I'd be so proud.





You’ll need:

• 1 - 24″ chain

• 1 - 7″ chain (can be same type or different)
• Assorted Charms – I used 22 but your number will vary depending on how full you’d like the necklace
• Jump rings
• Closure for necklace – any kind (I used a lobster clasp)










Get the full tutorial and ideas on where to find charms here!
xoxo,
K




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...